Manufacturing process automation is the transfer of functions and duties previously done by a man to machines and automatic devices. The success of a technological progress is rooted in production efficiency, high quality of manufactured goods, and the optimizing the use of production inputs.
A private enterprise Korsell offers its services in a manufacturing process automation using SIEMENS controllers (Simatic S7-300) with field bus communication PROFIBUS.
Automation process includes:
- Software development for electric drives automation;
- Making all machine modules work as a single system;
- Sending all CNC signals to an operator GUI panel;
- Functionality to change parameters using an operator panel;
- Development of a project blueprints;
- Sending auxiliary user messages to an operator panel.